School working order :
1. School has two working sessions, from 9.05 am to 1.00 pm and from 1.0 pm to 4.30 pm.
2. The first bell goes at 9.05 am. Assembly will be held at 9.15 am, followed by a common prayer. Students should participate in both.
3. While gathering for the assembly and dispersing silence and proper line should be kept up.
4. On all working days, from 12.30 to 1.00 noon, Catechism and moral classes are held for Catholics and non Catholics respectively.
5. The morning break is between 11.00 and 11.10 am and the evening break is between 3.10 to 3.20 pm.
6. From 4.40 to 5.30 in the evening is the time for evening games. Students are encouraged to take part in it actively.
7. If the attendance of the high school students to games falls below 75% they become unqualified for promotion.
8. If a student owing to health reasons needs to abstain himself from the physical education class, he has to produce a medical certificate from the a recoganised physician.
9. At 4.30 pm, on all school days, the following are held : Monday - The scout and guides. Tuesday - NSS Wednesday - Litrary association Thursday - Junior Red Cross Friday - RRC
10. For the slow learners of X and XII students, special evening supervised study is conducted from 5.00 to 7.00 pm